White Papers & Webinars
Learn from our years of experience and broad range of clients and verticals with our Free White Paper series.
- The Mobile Loyalty Edge. Get vital information on how to keep your best customers coming back - and spending more - using mobile. Click here to watch the Webinar now.
- Hyper-Local Advertising. Learn why hyper-local advertising is so powerful, and why you need to get in fast, no matter what business you're in. Click here to access the White Paper now.
- Mastering Mobile Marketing for TV & Film Marketing - Learn from our expert team as they demonstrate how to generate exceptional ROI in the cut-throat entertainment industry using mobile.
- QSR Mobile Marketing Best Practices - Learn from our vast bank of case studies as we reveal the exact techniques we've used with dozens of QSR clients, and you'll learn exactly what their results were too.
- A Pain in the App Webinar - Most apps are a waste of time, money, and resources - is yours? Join Shuli Lowy as she explores the good, the bad and the ugly in the world of mobile apps, plus gives some golden tips on how to make sure your app is more than just a pain .
- Mobile Overlay Webinar - Join Ping's SVP Hugh Taylor as he demonstrates the simple and highly effective technique we've used with hundreds of clients to increase their ROI on traditional media buys by over 50%.
- Mobile Marketing for the Hospitality Industry - Join our two in-house hotel industry experts, Candice McFarlane and Isaac Naor, as they discuss how to boost room occupancy, in-hotel revenues, and increase customer loyalty using mobile marketing.
- The Mobile Overlay White Paper - This White Paper reveals a simple yet highly effective way for brands, agencies and businesses to use mobile marketing to dramatically increase their ROI on traditional media buys.
- Mobile Marketing Association's Best Practices Guide
- Internet Advertising Bureau's Mobile Buyer's Guide
- Mobile Marketer's 2013 Mobile Outlook
- Google's Mobile Playbook
- CTIA's 50 Wireless Quick Facts
- Pew's Smartphone Demographics Research
- Mobile Marketer's Classic Guide to Mobile Advertising